Question about some JDM K11 parts...

jdmisme

Ex. Club Member
I came across this K11 March today. There are a couple of parts that I want to find whether or not they were available in the U.K.. First is the rear spoiler...I know spoilers were available, I just don't know if they're this type or not:

k11rearspoiler.JPG

And the second part...I'm 99.9% sure these were not available in the U.K. but I just want to be sure...Option cornering lights. These can be found more commonly on JDM Honda's but Nissan also had a few vehicles they put them on and were incorporated with bumper turn signals or headlights and were almost always factory installs. Finding them as dealer installed option parts (vs factory installed) is actually quite rare for any JDM Nissan. I've been dealing with the JDM March for about a year now...I've come across literally DOZENS and DOZENS of March's in that time but I have never come across one with these:

k11corneringlights.JPG

k11corneringlights (1).JPG

k11corneringlights (2).JPG

For the people who are unsure what 'cornering lights' are....Cornering lights are lights placed on the edges/ends of the front bumper. The lights have a control unit and are wired to illuminated steadily along with a turn signal. For example, the left side corner light will illuminate constantly as long as the left turn signal is blinking (and the vehicles driving lights are turned on...they're wired to only illuminate at night when the vehicle's lights are turned on).

Has anyone seen these before? I wanted to pick them up for re-sale but that particular yard won't sell them without me purchasing the entire bumper which gets a bit pricey when I would end up having to just throw away the bumper. The same goes for the rear spoiler. I would have to buy the entire rear hatch/boot just to get the spoiler...again, throwing away the hatch. This is why I'm asking these questions...would these parts be something U.K. Micra owners would be interested in??

Any info would be appreciated.

I forgot to ask one other thing....about the dashboard of the EDM K11's. I spent about 30min on UKeBay trying to find the answer and I think I figured it out but I want to verify something. The dip in the center of the dash in this next pic...is it specific for the EDM '98-'99 dashboards? Of course, the pre-facelift dashboards are completely different but something that I had noticed was that the 2000+ EDM K11's have a slightly different design in that area...they're formed more like tray with a partition.

jdmk11chuukidashtop.JPG

vented discs????
vented discs?
was there a k11 with vented discs?

Yeah - it was the ABS for the facelift version IIRC. The Cabrio has them, along with that schmexy dashboard holder :)

jdmisme - it might be worth getting the rear lights, front headlights, numberplate nipples, bootlid and bumper from that car - I have a feeliung they may sell quite well on here!

Back