K11 Modified SR for sale

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
My old SR for sale, owned this car for around over 2 years then my brother bought it off me.

Its a 97 P Plate Micra SR
Flame Red
99000 Miles.
15" Team Dynamics Pro Race 2 Alloys with Toyo TR 1 Tyres
Eibach -30mm Springs with KYB Shocks
Full Janspeed exhaust, manifold, decat, catback - all heatwrapped
Nismo Shortshifter
K&N Panel Filter with extra air feed
1.6 Almera calipers and disks
Open Grill
Smooth Boot
Tinted rear side windows

Starts first time every time and runs great, never had any problems with it the entire time either myself or my brother have owend it, service history although not full and serviced every 6000 miles while I owned it.

Certainly turns heads and a quick wee car - easily has kept up with 1.6 Focus and Civics etc.

Car does need MOT & Tax

If interested contact my brother Jonny at jonny5392 "at" yahoo.com, just replace the "at" for @

£695ono

a nitpicker over £45!!

Ok, fine, the asking price is £650 ono - its advertised on various sites and forgot the price I had listed it at.

Sandy -theres pics on pistonheads - email me if you want any others.

Micramike - sorry, your offers too low but if your keen on the car we could come to a deal, I'll come down if you come up (if that makes sense) email me directly [email protected] and we can talk (not on forum very often)

Cheers

I wasn't nitpicking just meaning that usually people offer it cheaper to the club that the general public.
And you have to be a full member to sell on the MSC

I didnt list it for sale, my brother did - he's got the car at his place in storage, I just deal with the money side of it. If any member of MSC would like the car I would be happy to do a special price for them as we both like the car it would be good to see it kept on the road with an enthusiast

Back