K11 Micra ECU modifications

CMF_lunar_c

» CMF Member
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for any information anyone may have on reprogramming the K11 micra ECU.
Chipping it isn't the issue, it's the memory maps. Chipping the ECU is easy enough and allows you to change the parameters .. but to reprogram it to suit the engine modifications you need the memory maps to understand what parameters in the ECU do what .. does anyone have any information that may help me here?

There's two parts to the ECU data - there's the binary data file that we can read off the EEPROM chip in the ECU, and then we need a file that tells us what parts of that binary file actually mean what - that's the memory map file. We can't get that out of the ECU.

Any help would be fantastic!
Thank you!
Regards,
Ben

CMF_lunar_c

» CMF Member
That may be so but this is for no personal gain other than to get my turbo system running with the best cold start / part throttle smoothness etc that the factory ECU brings .. and in any case I doubt he has much of a market in Australia anyway, mind you I'm an ex mechanic now uni student studying a BS.c in medical nursing so I have no time or intention of marketing any product based on the information, but I guess your word doesn't count for much thesedays, though.

smidge

» CMF Member
www.micra.co.uk

is where you'll find this Ed charachter!

I didn't know he remapped k11 ecu's tho? k10 - yes...

he'd probably recommend an emanage anyways, as he tunes those

keep digging around here ben as you'll find a stack of info

Back