Micra K11 ECU removal

Hello friends, an easy one today but I'm having some trouble

I've located the ECU, I've removed the kick panels on both sides, but I'm a big lad and I've got terrible vision in low light, and no matter how I contort and condense myself down into the footwell and no matter how I position the torch and my hands I can't figure out what I need to unscrew, how I get the connectors off and which way I need to pull to free this thing from the car so I can see it well enough to order a replacement. :ROFLMAO:

I've searched all over youtube, used the search function on this site, and while there's a wealth of information about matching the #serial and NAT vs non-NATS there's no guide or video guide to taking one out I can only assume because it's so simple. Before I lose my temper and end up tearing out half the dash or removing the front seats so I can lay down properly, please could someone take a few pictures or direct me towards a video that shows the exact process of freeing this thing from the car.

It's a 1999 Nissan Micra K11 profile 1.0l 3dr right hand drive model manufactured in the UK if any of that makes a difference. It is the facelift (chrome-grille) model but it must have been the last production run of the old one or something because it seems like it's bodged together with left-over parts from the factory, nothing electronic matches the pictures in haynes which has made diagnosing this issue in the first place a real nightmare

thanks a million, Matt

IMG_4529Medium.jpg

This is a picture I've nabbed from another thread, the loom on the left hand side (passenger footwell) and the white plastic thing are all I can see, this one has the whole dash taken off but feeling around in the footwell I can't find what I need to loosen, trying to do it by feel. Does the white plastic come off and I pull the connectors off there? with my crap eyesight I can't see where it's attached to the floor either

ecc.png

Thanks for the help Frank, the ones I've circled in red are what you're talking about?

What about the ones I've circled in green are they anything worth scratching my hands to **** over?