K11 Micra 1.4 S

Hey peeps! Right I will get straight into it. I want to mod my Micra a little. I understand you can use an airbox from a N15 Primera? or Pulsar? This is where I want to start and I shall move down to the Manifold and eventually Exhaust.

I have been trying to find these air boxes since yesterday scouring the interwebs and I cannot find ANY!!!! Does someone know where I can get one? or do I need to go into a Nissan garage?

How do I go about installing one properly? is it just sort of a bolt on modification or are there other things I need to change? What about the Primera cold air feed? (assuming that comes with the airbox?) Where do I place that? is it long enough to stretch nearer to the grill? or is that not wise?

Reason for me not getting a K&N 57i Induction kit is that I don't want the noise it makes.

Any replies would be helpful and appritiated and also pics will be uploaded soon!

The Airbox almost fits fine. It fouls the carbon canister. I made a bracket to lower the canister a couple of inches. Theres pics in my blog. You will need to make a new bracket for it if you want to secure it properly. The pipe doesn't fit without modifications. It does however, once shortened in the middle fit pretty much where the original one went. You need to make a bracket to stop it rattling around though. If you have aircon the intake pipe will foul the ally aircon one going to the bulkhead.

Back