1 Litre to 1.4 swap micra k11

Hi everyone, I bought a 1.4 micra with the intention of swapping it into my 1 litre. The 1.4 has air con and the 1 litre does not, is it possible to remove the air con completely?

Does anyone have experience engine swapping 1 > 1.4? If so any tips would help!
I’m currently watching this:

It seems like a pretty good guide so far and I’ve disconnected and drained everything apart from the exhaust underneath, once that’s done I should be good to go but as he doesn’t have air con I feel like there’s more stuff for me to remove.

Thanks

Attachments

• EA3AA7AB-F480-4FC4-AAB4-279B18368FBC.jpeg
    EA3AA7AB-F480-4FC4-AAB4-279B18368FBC.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 233
  • 1B4C2FF9-49CD-48DE-911E-2C8118BE3789.jpeg
    1B4C2FF9-49CD-48DE-911E-2C8118BE3789.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 276
Yes you can remove the aircon. You'll need your non aircon engine alternator mounts and the likes to swap stuff over and tension the belt up. Its a straight swap 1 to 1.4. I'd swap the ecu as well as its a lot better with the 1.4 one.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Yes you can remove the aircon. You'll need your non aircon engine alternator mounts and the likes to swap stuff over and tension the belt up. Its a straight swap 1 to 1.4. I'd swap the ecu as well as its a lot better with the 1.4 one.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
You can run on the 1.0 ECU but will underfuel terribly at high revs.

Hi everyone, I bought a 1.4 micra with the intention of swapping it into my 1 litre. The 1.4 has air con and the 1 litre does not, is it possible to remove the air con completely?

Does anyone have experience engine swapping 1 > 1.4? If so any tips would help!
I’m currently watching this:

It seems like a pretty good guide so far and I’ve disconnected and drained everything apart from the exhaust underneath, once that’s done I should be good to go but as he doesn’t have air con I feel like there’s more stuff for me to remove.

Thanks

Is that your Micra in the images attached I try to buy this on eBay I really want to buy this Micra and thanks for the video