k11/k10 nuts/lockers/spigot rings for alloys

butta

Kicked in the Member
set of 16 wheel nuts to fit alloy wheels to a k10 or k11 micra, 4 spigot rings to fit aftermarket alloys to a k10 or k11 micra and a set of wolfrace branded locking wheel nuts for a k10 or k11 micra all brand new in original packaging cost me £55+postage in total will sell for £30+postage for the lot or £offers on what you want

will try and get pictures for tomorow

pictures

and btw im open to offers!

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 203
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 187
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 212
you at the JAE?
pm'd

somersetk1 the heads on the nuts are 17mm if you want them they are yours for £10+ postage

anyonewho wants the spigot rings they are £5+ postage

locking nuts are now £10+ postage

or if anyone wants the whole lot its £20+ postage

anyone else interested before they go on ebay? will take £20 + postage for the lot!

Are these still available?

I'm in the process of aquiring some 14" OZ 20 spoke wheels, does anyone know if i need to fit any Spigots when i fit these Wheels to the K10?

cheers :)

yes still got them and its best to use spigot rings so the wheel centres on to the hub properly

yes still got them and its best to use spigot rings so the wheel centres on to the hub properly

Are these Spigots standard size on aftermarket wheels? I mean are the holes in the centre of the wheel standard size on aftermarket wheels..*sighs*....sorry for my
inability to know these things :down:

I just don't want that wobbly steering feeling you get from misfitting wheels...lol!

If they fit i'll have the lot off you (Y)

cheers :) :k10:

Back