K11 Fuel Pressure Resource

Hey,

I'm still experiencing my P0171 issue and I'm looking more into it being a fueling problem. Where can I find the fuel pressure specs and where to put a gauge onto the fuel lines for a CG10DE?

Cheers in advance

According to the service manual (which is easily found on the internet ;)) page EF & EC100, the fuel pressure gauge should be put inline with the hose right after the fuel filter in the engine bay. Fuel pressure should be about 2.45 bar at idle and about 2.94 bar when pressure regulator vacuum hose is removed.

See attached screenshot of the manual: (the lower box with the walkie-talkie looking thing crossed out is the procedure without the Consult diagnostic tool.)
1676356316566.png

According to the service manual (which is easily found on the internet ;)) page EF & EC100, the fuel pressure gauge should be put inline with the hose right after the fuel filter in the engine bay. Fuel pressure should be about 2.45 bar at idle and about 2.94 bar when pressure regulator vacuum hose is removed.

See attached screenshot of the manual: (the lower box with the walkie-talkie looking thing crossed out is the procedure without the Consult diagnostic tool.)
View attachment 86157

Cheers mate! I've found a digital copy of the service manual now so I'll go off of that.

Back