K11 font end swap ?

hi i have been offered my sisters k11 very cheap but i don't like the face lift k11 i like the older P reg shape
and was wondering if the font ends can be swapped ?

To this..
20121229_091643_zps307d069a.jpg

Pretty funky.
Did they all come in grey mrcheese?

I feel the grey lets these down and makes them seem much more dull than what they are.

Black or silver were the only options I think.... its really dirty in the pic.

Slowest car in the world 1.0l auto fml.

Mine is a black version and in the 13 years I've owned it I've only ever seen one other black one once. I've only seen two silver ones in that time too though (but see them on and off)! Mine is the powerful 997cc manual version!

Edit:- Heres mine

March2_zps2d346964.jpg

March1_zps199f944f.jpg

Looks real good.. love the bolero in black. Dya know if there's any others on msc. Wish mine was manual.... is that a conversion?

I hunted down a sales brochure (its all in Japanese though!) but there are pics of manual and auto from interior photos. Mine is original. I bought it off a garage whose owner's brother was working for a company in Japan at the time and saw the car for sale and convinced his brother to import it to advertise his Garage. I saw the car a day or two after it was brought into Ireland and it took me 7 or 8 days to convince him to sell it. It had only 8k and a cover on the drivers seat. The rest of the car seats I'd say were never used and to this day the cig lighter hasn't been used! I have it 13 years now, passed my test in it etc. Don't think I'd ever sell it.

Back