K11 Exhaust

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Hi Guys,

I'm after a new exhaust/back box for my K11 Micra, can anyone reccomend one??

I'm after about a 3" Tail Pipe, something with a beautiful sporty sound.

Cheers in Advance Guys

Go custom mate! Longlife exhausts where i went should sort you good and proper

Janspeed Back Box, or Janspeed full system??

What are the Janspeed exhausts like? Not heard great things about their manifolds, n i'm a little scepticle about anything Janspeed because of this!

Here's a quote I got from Longlife Surrey a couple of months back:

Hi James,

Thanks for your enquiry.

A custom build stainless exhaust system for your Nissan Micra would usually run from the existing catalytic converter section through to the rear of the car. However we can fabricate a back box section alone, this is also priced up below. Included in the base system price would be a standard style 2.5" rolled lip style tailpipe. You can of course choose an alternative or upgrade from our extensive range of about 55 tailpipes if you wish.

Because all of our systems are custom built, you are able to tell us how you would like the car to sound, anywhere from quiet to full sport. The most popular choice is Mild Sport, which gives a slight note when you open the accelerator, yet without being intrusive.

The system is guaranteed for as long as you own the car, and this is a fully transferrable warranty. It's also a "No Hassle" warranty - we believe it is the very the best warranty in the industry.

To custom build and fit a Longlife system onto your vehicle, the price (inclusive of VAT) with the 2.5" tailpipe option works out at £259. A rear box alone would come to £149.

Those prices include labour, fitting, VAT, everything basically :)

It would cost you about £150 to have a cat back system made up, or about £140 if you supply them with a back box of your choice. richmicratwista is selling a universal janspeed stianless backbox.

Back