Exhaust Tip..

Hi Everyone,

I'm thinking of buying this universal sport twin exhaust pipe

Here's the product on eBay for you to see ....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIVERSAL-SPORT-DUAL-TWIN-EXHAUST-PIPES-MUFFLER-TRIM-PIPE-TAIL-TIP-CHROME-/271010503726?_trksid=p2047675.m2109&_trkparms=aid=555001&algo=PW.CURRENT&ao=1&asc=29&meid=5178937254595908695&pid=100010&prg=1013&rk=4&sd=370586712131&

I've got a Nissan Micra K11 52 Reg, My exhaust is hidden away under the back bumper, what else do I require for this trim to fit correctly and show under my back bumper?

Cheers

Exhaust tip? Ehh..

For it to show you're going to need a hole cut in the bumper.

What sort of back box have you got at the moment? Some boxes have a small straight pipe with a rolled tip and other point down. If yours points down I'm not sure it'll fit at all unless you get another back box?

All in all, not worth it and they look pretty horrid.

Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong about anything.

It's the original Nissan Micra exhaust fitted. My exhaust end does point down at the floor but I didn't know if there was any parts I could buy from eBay that would allow it to fit correctly?
I saw this one and thought it looked OK but if you have any other exhaust trims which may look better please share as I'm trying to find something better than the original Nissan Exhaust.
Cheers

Back