K11 eml wont go out

Hello can anyone help. 2001 micra has amber engine light on steady, I borrowed a fault reading/clearing tool.
It said there was no faults, but I went ahead and cleared any faults option., the light went out but came back on again as soon as I started the car,,, any ideas,,thanks stevie.

Hello can anyone help. 2001 micra has amber engine light on steady, I borrowed a fault reading/clearing tool.
It said there was no faults, but I went ahead and cleared any faults option., the light went out but came back on again as soon as I started the car,,, any ideas,,thanks stevie.

Since I am not a mechanic and don't have lots of experience, I comment on what is wrong.

However, this happened to me when I took mine to service. After driving 400 miles without dealing with it properly, it started over-fueling and poor idling, hiccups from time to time and stall at traffic lights. When I was checking with code reader the code reader was saying there is no fault, but the light was on.

Replace the MAF cured some of the problem but not all of it. Changed the spark plugs everything gone smooth.

Regards

The reason there is no codes is because your using a generic code reader, some of the nissan specific codes are not shown on generic ones. Id advise getting it checked by a diag computer peferably by main dealer

Back