k11 depreciation

O

ohc_turbo

about a few years ago (2) my old mans k11 was worth approxamatly near on £2000-1800, he has a 1999 (T) 1.0 insperation, 40,000 on the clock, faultless car, he is thinking about selling it, i though he would get about 1500 at a push for it but when i looked online at parkers they have prices a good condition one at £1270, is this like the lowest of the low price i should put it up for like if i did put it up for this it would sell within a few days as its such a steal or are they really that cheap to buy, i was thinking around the 1400 for it, am i going to struggle at this price?

i know you can put a car up for as much as you want or as little as you want and it does vary from car to car, its just that i though that they were more expensive than this. i always thought that micras held there value fairly well being as i paid quite a fair bit for a H reg k10 and all the good k10's were going for like £600-400 pounds

yea check Ebay, the prices are all over the place,

my dad's hyundi is perfect nic and starts first time but only worth £250 now !!

but a k10 from 1989 is going for £400 on Ebay so.....

You're always going to get more money for a car if its being sold locally. Ebay is usually quite cheap when it comes to cars. I see second hand K11's in our local friday ad going for £3000 still!

its always the same, its ok if youre buying but if youre selling the car its a arse, i remember when he bought the k11 for £3500 and that wasnt that long ago.

might put it up for 1400 and then drop it if no interest?

You might just get someone desparate like me who needs one like yesterday and snaps your hand off. I paid 1500 for my '99 1.0 Inspiration with 47K. Everyone in the Trader seemed to be wanting a lot more for cars with a lot more miles.

I payed waaay too much for my car, although it did come with a 3 month guarentee. payed £1200 for a 1.0, N reg. 82k miles.

I'll know next time i'm out looking, hopefully I will have more sense and not buy the first car I liked.

I paid £900 for mine on a K plate with only 53,000 miles on the clock, starts on the button everytime and is immacculate inside and out.

Back