K11 common faults? Looking to buy soon.

CMF_cj_1337

» CMF Member
1st post :) I hope it's in the right place..
I have recently grown fond of the k11 micras, and need something fun which at the same time wont cost alot up front or to run..
Was just after some tips of things to watch out for when looking at k11 Micras for sale. I've never had to buy a car before. The only thing that comes to mind is rust.
Any tips greatly appreciated!

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
cj_1337 WROTE:

"1st post :) I hope it's in the right place..

I have recently grown fond of the k11 micras, and need something fun which at the same time wont cost alot up front or to run..

Was just after some tips of things to watch out for when looking at k11 Micras for sale. I've never had to buy a car before. The only thing that comes to mind is rust.

Any tips greatly appreciated!

Since your in Victoria this would be a good buy.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/330816273841?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

There's like $500 worth of rego and a free RWC worth $200.
Better get in quick lol.

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
rust in front sill is a killer, micras usually arnt worth what it cost to fix and it's pretty much a panelbeater only job. Its hard to see behind the front bumper but it will start underneath first and you can see it when you stick your head under the front bumper. also look for leakin rear main seal(stuffs clutchplate), noisey gearbox(this will most likely be from leaking driveshaft seals but they stop leaking when they get down to driveshaft level so may not be visible).I would pay a premium price for good paint and body if I was buying another micra

Back