GA16 THROTTLE BODY(S) & ECU

Right, Hi guy's today I have a pair (yep, 2!) of GA16 throttle bodies-one of which was purchased off solaris along with the ECU., the other I removed from an almera thinking it would be useful =D
Unfortunately I am a bit dumb and failed to read so far as it says that the ECU was for the old engine with Dizzy.
So once the parts came and I discovered that they were too old for my baby I was distraught,
So it is with this that I must begin the abandonment of my items, the ECU has had the pinout changed to fit the 1.3 pre-nats dizzy-fed engine and the lambda has also been modded to pass emmisons (all of this is written on the back of the ECU I'm not just making it up I promise) (Albeit saying that it does look like some-ones written chipspeed on there too, I won't take that one for granted)
So, for a pair of throttle bodies one of which i can guarantee works as it did when i took it off an nothing could have broken it since lol, both have got their MAF'S etc in place, and this ECU.
All in all the lot cost me £70, but I am trying to deny the jew in me, so make me an offer that i cant refuse an I'll get them sent out to you =D

OP
OP
Al Shore
ok, as far as I'm aware the throttle body should be fine, the ecu is modded to fit the K11, but it has only been on a 1.3 but i'd imagine that so long as the pin-out an such were the same it would be ok, but check with someone who knows more than me!
If using the ecu i was advised to fit some bigger injectors (1.6 etc) so its not running on air with a hint of fuel hehehe,

OP
OP
Al Shore
nothing special per-se, GA16 ecu with pinout modded to fit 1.3 k11 pre nats with dizzy lambda modded to pass emissions, neither myself nor solaris have fitted the ecu but he did say that he had seen it on a k11 working and it looked quick :p
as i say and i'm sure your already aware, bigger injectors required if using the ecu.

OP
OP
Al Shore
552612_10151128048462049_1026806863_n.jpg

426962_10151128048547049_1404562548_n.jpg

531623_10151128048607049_1655821312_n.jpg

few pics of the ecu =D
Just noticed that the second pics pretty crap quality, the numbers on teh sticker are as follws :
MEO - N002
23710 73005
MEO- N002 02 3301

Is Nissan by Hitachi, Ltd Mde in Japan =D

OP
OP
Al Shore
not as far as I know, whats the difference between a super s and other pre-coil engines?
What I do know is : footplate will fit with engine pre coilengine, maf will also fit precoil engine loom,
waxstat can be bypassed to stop excess heating of the air flowing past, or left on if your car has issues starting when is really cold,
I'm sure someone will have a bit more info somewhere on the site, I got confused when purchasing parts and ended up with a load of stuff that was too old for my loom lols

OP
OP
Al Shore
ECU now gone, just the TB's left, one has had some modification, if i'm gettint eh terminology right i believe the waxstat has been removed (solarice may be able to clarify whats been done to it) :)

OP
OP
Al Shore
H'okies i cant post a new thread so im gonna add to this one.
i have sitting in my shed a coilpack inlet mani with fuel rail an qg injectors,
2 ga16 TB's
a coilpack fuel pump
ignition switch
4, 14" clio alloys 4x100 unsure of offaet an cb but will check at some point if requored.

all items are open to offers so dont be afraid :D

The inlet manifold can be hard to get hold of and are very good for those thinking of going turbo by the way (the top feel injectors mean that you have many more options of bigger injectors to choose from)

OP
OP
Al Shore
ALSO AVAILABLE, PAIR OF ADT22 (PULSAR) CALIPERS WITH PADS AND DISKS,
FULL SET (FRONT & REAR) APEX LOWERING SPRINGS (35mm), NEVER BEEN FITTED, BARELY BEEN OUT THE BOX THEY CAME IN,
GA16 AIRBOX
"UNIVERSAL HIGH PERFORMANCE INDUCTION FILTER CONE"
2 SETS OF ALLOYS, BOTH 14", 4x100
MESSAGE ME FOR MORE DETAILS.
TA
AL

(just realised its written in caps, cant change it, not gonna re-write it, apologies if this is a deadly offense to your kind :p)

OP
OP
Al Shore
hokies brakes prings car wheels.tyres all gone
have left ga16 tb's fiver each ga16airbox w tubing, coilpack inlet mani with the much sought after qg series injectors, coupl
e o induction air cones barely used,
ignition switch an fuel pump gon.a old onto until someone needs them but the rest will get taken to a metal recyling plant if they dont egtclaimed takin up precious space.
apologies for crap post, usng my phone lols
tgere mY yet be more i havent yet found

OP
OP
Al Shore
going to have a look at postage later when i get home but will let the box go for £15 with the original airpipes, will chuck in the inducton piping i ended up using with it for an extra fiver.
let you know what the postage comes to if that sounds good for ya :-D

OP
OP
Al Shore
postage on t airbox will be a tenner mate, completely forgot to mention the original pipings cut in two when i cannibalised the micra on an the almera one to get them to fit lol sorry if thats an issue

frank

Club Member
Oh so wont fit then ? Can it be modded to fit ? Or is the cg(?)15 an easier tb to fit and upgrade?
most of us cut the i/c/v off matt, i ran a remote CG i/c/v for a while, but dont bother with one nowadays (the nissan ecu,s also use spark timing for idle control apparently) the QG injectors were one on my most effective n/a mods btw