k11 camber arms on a k10

Would take like 10 minutes to fit. (assuming the current ones arent siezed with rust) otherwise could take a bit longer.

There generally used for getting some camber when the coilovers dont have adjustable camber top mounts. So with coilovers and these your pao should handle nicely (Y)

Yeah theyll work fine on a k10 (I have some I'm yet to fit)

I've got k11 front suspension on my k10 and the bolts are exactly the same

They're a straight swap and no, no real benefit just needed new shocks and springs at the front cause the originals were well past it

The only problem is now my car looks like the boot is full and the engine bay is empty :laugh:

total waste of £20 hard earned cash, just take yours out and mdeasure them, iirc there 14mm, then just go to local fastener place and buy 2 12mm ones (usually free if you get the right person or at worst about £2) then position the strut/hub to suite required camber and tighten them up.

note im not 100% sure there 14mm, but whatever the size the principle is the same, i.e. if the ones in there are 12mm go but 10mm ones.

basically what he's saying is take the top bolt out and replace it with a bolt that's 2mm smaller in diameter, BUT make sure you put locking washers on to stop the bolt from moving around

Back