K11 bumble bee

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
As in my other thread below this car is now up for sale 5 months tax and july mot very good all round condition and a eye catcher even if i do say it myself. never fails to start and get me to my destination, a few xtras thats fitted are decat pipe strut brace one off bonnet, nismo type open mouth grille super s alloys and clocks and seats limo black tinted windows no bubbles cd player super s parcel shelf with speakers ...also nismo type rear spoiler super s front bumper with lights....no rust or rot any inspection welcome and i may take part exchange depending on condition make me a sensible offer can put another 12 months mot on at buyers cost £50.00 ...... please no time wasters and before you all ask im not breaking.
IMGP0386.jpg

IMGP0385.jpg

IMGP0382.jpg

IMGP0377.jpg

dash1.jpg

rearblack.jpg

rear-1.jpg

leftvent.jpg

so you are getting rid of it? i thought your son was having it?

either way i have seen this car in real life, it is a beast!

we had a talk and as he is still in higher education and no income ive decided just to sell it, I will however do another one for him when the time is right and he can afford to run it and pay insurance ect....I also have a savings policy that matures for him next year nov 2010 that is worth 2k so he will be able to have a car then and run it makes more sence to me..........

ah smart move, well its a shame to see the car go but hopefully it will stay in the club :)

well next week if its not sold i will put it on ebay so cant say if it will still be in club but who knows......lol

someones bid allready lol and its only been listed for 30 mins must be a record for me that one, as promised to nex i have incorperated msc in the listing so it looks like its bye bye bumble bee

just a phone call from ebayer offerd me a wopping £500 if i remove it from ebay and let them buy it know, well i LMAO i declined there kind offer and on ebay it remains happy days..

no idea but for £500 i will break it spoiler would be sent down to nex for him to sell for starters......but that said depends who wants it badly enough I see it at 650 to 750 there abouts......

dont worry its not youre robot bumble bee :laugh:

woah phew! i thought someone was after my robot bee!!!

no idea but for £500 i will break it spoiler would be sent down to nex for him to sell for starters......but that said depends who wants it badly enough I see it at 650 to 750 there abouts......

haha! mate if you are looking for a word that is more meaningful than "legend" use "kennierobo" !!!

i really hope you get what you want for it x2 and i hope it stays in the club too, i am sure it will, i don't know how people can have a moddified micra and not be here...

well said that aside nex gearbox is tucked away for you along with some of those hatefull a piller covers with tweeters some fancy 2002 indicator and wiper stalks and i might have some more parts well i know i have but aint puting them down on paper set of facelift clocks grille and on and on blah blah blah

oh i am such a tard! my brother's girlfriend is looking for a first car and she has her heart set on a yellow micra, she doesn't know how much money she has to spend yet but i will point her in your direction.

well said that aside nex gearbox is tucked away for you along with some of those hatefull a piller covers with tweeters some fancy 2002 indicator and wiper stalks and i might have some more parts well i know i have but aint puting them down on paper set of facelift clocks grille and on and on blah blah blah

we have to sort out a meet at some point. it may come to the point that i catch the train up, drive back in the yellow micra loaded with bits lol, but we will see what happens.

you know if you want it mate the price is allready on here and would be pulled from fleabay promptly no matter what it was at..........

you know if you want it mate the price is allready on here and would be pulled from fleabay promptly no matter what it was at..........

i will keep you informed mate, but to be honest i would rather you made decent money from it than my brothers girlfriend had it... she is one of those types that would say it was a pretty colour, and not apriciate the work gone into it.

but depending on what happens i will let you know and if she wants it i will come up next week by train.

me im not botherd who buys it I would rather take a dive on it than it sit here and be a target for the local knob heads so it will stay in garage i think out of the way until its sold......

me im not botherd who buys it I would rather take a dive on it than it sit here and be a target for the local knob heads so it will stay in garage i think out of the way until its sold......

fair enough mate, well i am going to go over and talk to my brother and his gf tomorrow (its his birthday) and then i will let you know. and depending on how things go i may just come up for the hell of it.

Think I made a foopa listing this bank holiday weekend should have thought about a little first i think, never mind if it dont make sensible price I can allways pull it plus its early days yet I hope....or maybe yellow isint such a good colour after all.

she be SOLD taking her down to leeds wednesday night to complete the deal and she is off to live in bristol happy days

Well lets hope she keeps in touch im going to make a flyer to go in it for the msc I would love to see her come on here and keep it in the club......

Well lets hope she keeps in touch im going to make a flyer to go in it for the msc I would love to see her come on here and keep it in the club......

yea that would be awesome, especially seeing your car in some of the south meet pics

well you never know i might make it part of the deal that she has to join msc and go to at 2 meets lol, just thought thats 2 more than ive been to lmao

she be off to somerset lol ive said to join the club so we will wait and see bye bumble bee...................happy trails

Back