Guageing interest - potential Super S / aftermarket parts for sale

Hi Guys - unfortunately the time has come after 2 and a half years of joyful ownership, to say goodbye to my Super S "oscar".
He's been a great little car, but a Fabia Vrs has come my way at a price I can't refuse - and due to changes in my job the diesel will be more economical for me.

Anyhow - the problem is this: do I seel the car as is, or do I return the car to standard prior to sale and flog the goodies on here?

I have an offer of £1000 to a non-member for the vehicle, without the Powerflow custom S/S backbox, or the Pipercross induction kit - as such these items would be for sale to Msc members.
£80 + p&p for the exhaust, £30 + p&p for the induction kit.

If I do break the car the following would also be for sale (all items exclude p&p);

Momo steering wheel & Micra Boss Kit = £40

Homemade Nismo Replica Front grill with top bar removed = £15

Richbrook gearstick surround, leather gater and base plate - plus gear knob = £15

Parcel shelf with modified factory speaker covers (adjusted to fit 6x9's) - complete with 250 watt Sony Xplode 6x9's = £30

120 watt shallow mount Blaupunkt front door speakers = £10

High gloss tinted rear light clusters with reflectors left exposed = £40

Flyeyes wrapped headlights = £40

TUV Approved gas front struts, Spax -30mm front springs & -30mm rear springs = £100

KYB -35mm rear springs = £10

Super S wrap around spoiler - recently resprayed in AJ4 Red = £15

JTC 600 Nissan Tailored k11 floor mats = £10

Wolfrace Kendo wheels, with 195/45/15 Sunny tyres - only been fitted since March!!! - completely unmarked and as new! = £300

Obviously I would be open to sensible offers on any of these items, and buyers are more than welcome to collect.

Once returned more or less to standard the car would be going on ebay, and based on recent Super S sales, I would expect the car to fetch around £500.
Part service history (almost complete).
3 owners inc myself.
MOT'ed until 27th August 2012.
101k.
Car also has a 2nd decat pipe, and updated bootlid (with 3rd brake light) - which will go with the car regardless of how it is sold.
Recent service - inc water pump change.

Car has a small selection of bodywork issues consistant with a 17yr old car, but overall is in great shape.
The colour and lustre of the paintwork is incredible with the only paint fade being on the wingmirrors.
The front antirollbar drop links are knackered - I have already purchased them, and they will be supplied with the car, I just have not had time to fit them!
The gear linkage has developed a minor rattle - mechanism works like it should and is in no way unsafe - again something I have not had time to rectify.
The Bumper driving lamps have been disconnected and removed due to an earth fault - I have not had time to wire up a new earth yet, but the lights are included incase you wished to re-fit them.
The current headunit will not be included with the car - I will however supply the original tape deck and radio code.
Oscar has two horns - a louder version of a standard horn wired up to the normal horn button - and in addtion an Awooogahhorn wired up to a flick switch on the dashboard.

Hopefully I have given enough detail for anyone who's interested here - but if you have any questions please ask!

for a stream of pics see here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150454737725503.643044.830500502&l=539bcd893f&type=1

Attachments

• DSCN4284.JPG
    DSCN4284.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 516
I know mate- it's breaking my heart :-(
If I had a garage or a driveway I'd be keeping him but as it stands we can't afford the space for a 3rd car :-(

Hi slimothy! :)
if it becomes relevant to sell the car in parts, I am very interested in your suspension set! both the dampers and the springs. I live in Norway, and working on my new car, a Micra 98-model. I'll pay for the shipping to norway of course. Send me a p.m if your interested (Y)

Sorry guys - car is now sold, only got the pipercross induction kit and the wheels left now, as well as a micra haynes manual

Back