Interested in selling

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Time may have come to say goodbye to bumble bee car its self is still in very good order and piantwork is still brite, SR seats and clocks fitted, decat pipe cone filter. Sr alloy wheels new shocks and springs up front new discs and pads serviced again last week. I will know tommorow if its a definate sell or not but im 100% sure it will be. 6 months tax and test until mid july new tyres fitted, Also as you can see it has a one off bonnet with cosworth vents fitted keeps things nice and cool along with spoiler with led brake lights, its only a 1ltr and it WILL NOT be broken well not by me. sensible offers will be considerd.
rightside.jpg

rear-1.jpg

IMGP0377.jpg

IMGP0386.jpg

IMGP0385.jpg

what would you take for it if your son doesn't manage to save up?? lol i love this car it's mint =] what would you take??

aaahhh cool cool, would you be asking around the 1000 mark?? i don't want to insult you by offering too low if you get me, but im not gonna be able to go too high (Y)

that would be brill, is there any chance of coming to take a look at it? not to sure about part exchange now i think about it + the micra i have has done over 150k! so its not in the best state, but if we cud cut a deal on waiting till the end of next month then i could hopefully afford the full 800.

heya mate, sorry for wasting your time but im not going to be able to buy the micra, as much as i want want want! for some reason i had in mind that because it is a 1.0L the insurance would go down quite a bit and id save my self some money, but because its newer the insurance actually went up £30! so i apologise again but if you ever have a older 1.0L as pretty as this one then bare me in mind :) cheers.

naar its not just the £30 pal its just that i need to save some money on my insurance. Still madly in love with the car though! :D

kk will do mate, im guessing youve got a few years no claims and not far of 10 years driving experience then? try getting insured for less then 1400 when your 17 :s but i'll bear it in mind pal, cheers.

Was worth looking mate ! Got your car quoted for £300 less then LV who im with now.

cheer mate what do ya think? 5 doors are they worth it? Let me know when you put her up on ebay though, im still madly interested.

aaaargh decisions decisions :D, might just leave that one then, the blokes stopped mailing me anyway so it could already be sold. Just by interest what price realistically could i knock you down to if i part exchanged my 1.3L?

This car is now back up for sale no stringers or time wasters please if your genuinly interested then get in touch or post but like ive said no more wasting my time.

Back