K11 Build

So my 1.3 engine is going in at the weekend , it will be running a 1.0 box and iv ordered an uprated clutch.

the car will only be for track use (trailered to and from track) i was looking at going down the route of putting bike carbs on but for the cost i think ill leave that for now.

once the engine is in ill be ordering a 4-1 manifold and full exhaust system from Gizfab along with there handling package and iv got some 35mm lowering springs to on.

iv been looking at a GA16DE throttle body can anyone confirm this is a direct replacement (bolt on) along with GA16 injectors. once its all in i plan on taking it to tuning developments for an ECU and a map.

out of interest what power does anyone think i can achieve witht he following

K11
GA13
1.0l box
4-1 manifold
full stainless no cats
induction kit
GA16 throttle body and injectors
new ecu and custom map

cheers
Mike

the ga16de throttle body does not fit on the cg13 intake manifold, a ga15de throttle body however does fit, its just alot harder to find, I have almost the same setup, just an original exhaust but decatted, you should have around 90hp untuned

also be sure to change to the 1.0L flywheel when you swap the box, its lighter so it makes the car rev up a bit faster