K11 Brakes

Hey there, I have got to replace the brakes on my micra to get it through an mot. This is where my problem starts,

1. It is a uk micra but with vented discs
2. All the suppliers I have contacted have offered my vented discs but the offset is wrong.
3. The brake pads are a different shape to any micra pads that I have previously found.

I read in a previous thread that only imported micra's came with vented discs. I was made aware that it did have the 1.3 engine put in afterwards, originally is a 1.0L. So I have kinda come to the conclusion that the engine is an imported engine and the guy has just transplanted the whole drivetrain aswell.

I am completely lost and any information anybody might have would be of a great help. I just dont know what my next step would be.

Hope you guys can help

Dont quote me on this but a common mod is for people to fit pulsar or other model brakes onto their micras. This may also be the case.

If its really close to MOT it may be just as well sticking a standard set up back on and trying to sort out the vented disks issue afterwards.

mesure the diameter of the disc and the hieght and i can see if i can get some for you reg also would help

Hey guys thanks for all your help. One of the guys on here has sorted it for me and will be getting the parts from him. They are a Nissan Sunny GT-R brake set up. No wonder I had no trouble stopping. Next fit them MOT and then work on the power.

Back