K11 brakeline help

Hello

Didnt find anything on search so posted a new thread.

So im having a problem with my k11 -97. Failed MOT cause of broken brakepipe at rear.
Changed all the pipes from mastercylinder to pressure-regulating valve and to brakehoses BUT im having problem with connections in mastercylinder and pressure-regulating valve. First i planned to write down old pipeconnection spots so i can easily put the new pipes on the same spots and of course i forgot to do it :p Now i dont know which pipe to connect and to which slot...

First the mastercylinder

Im quite sure that im on the right track on this one but just need confirmation :p

Then the trickier part

Whole regulation valve is confusing, which income leads to which outcome. Maybe inspecting it on the table would make sense but nuts are so rusted on this one. Feels like watching is breaking them apart :p

Hope my post made sense to someone and sorry for my bad english and technical dictionary :D
I wish someone knows this stuff and can help me up ^^
-Cheers

thanks for diags frank. Just got back from my work, where i was doing my car. Maybe i just got lucky with the pipe slottings cause it seemed to work like it should. Opened all bleeding nuts and filled the fluid container. Fluid first came from left front and rear right. And theyre crossed as the brakingcircuit should work like that.

Well anyway its working great now. Going to see MOT on monday :)

Back