K11 bigger brake conversion £30

Corbs

Ex. Club Member
Got a set of almera SRi front brakes (Calipers, discs and pads).
Direct fit to K11 hubs and improve braking power.
Fit under 14" steel wheels and alloys, unlike the almera GTi ones which only fit under certain 14" wheels.

£30 collected from Stafford or Bristol, or £35 posted.

Brakes still have loads left on them but need usage as have been stood for a few weeks.

second dibs (well not dibs as I am willing to pay now). Cash as soon as you want like now lol.

What condition are the discs, pads and calipers in? and how much diff is there compared to pulsar ones? But I'd take them for sure.

I'd say average condition, discs and pads arent very old, normal surface rust on disc where it hasnt been in contact.
They are vented like GTi/GTiR ones but just smaller diameter and caliper size as base model almeras came with 14" steel wheels standard whereas GTis had 15" alloys.
They calipers could use a clean up, I painted them blue ages ago but they are pretty grimey now.

I'll give Rob's mate until tomorrow evening to reply, but if he doesnt or doesnt want them then they are yours dude. Do you have paypal?

ok well he's got til 8.30pm tonight :) its only fair if people like yourself are willing to buy them straight away, and I need the money lol

Now I come in and say that I have a very similar upgrade - but one that will fit under 13" steel wheels ;)
Craig

Back