K11 2001 front seats metal showing through. Fix or replace?

My front seats have ripped and the metal has come through and i do not have the tools or knowledge to put the frames onto different seats and install them, anyone know how the metal problem can be fixed or is it best to just replace them? if so where from>?

My front seats have ripped and the metal has come through and i do not have the tools or knowledge to put the frames onto different seats and install them, anyone know how the metal problem can be fixed or is it best to just replace them? if so where from>?

Cheap DIY Repair at Marginal Cost.

Hammer down the metal to recess it.

Iron on fabric patches to match or to your taste.

Improvise adapt and overcome the problem at minimal cost.

Reference; http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=fabric patches iron on&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=43161491536&hvpos=1t3&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14016906800779413673&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_9st95ysy5s_b

defo interested in putting in other seats if someone knows a guide and a list of some that fit? would be much appreciated. but repair taken into account thanks buddy :D

could i be as cheeky to hijack this thread instead of starting another possible pointless thread on here? :)

has anyone come across seats that the micra rails bolt directly to to avoid welding?

Back