K11 2001 1.0 Micra Vibe

AlexSi

Buy & Sell Member
2001 1.0 Nissan Micra

Owned by my wife for the last 3 years and apart from needing a new battery the car has been faultless, only selling due to her having bought a Ford Streetka (and yes within 48 hours of owning it I have already had to change the heater control valve!! o_O).

The car is in good mechanical order and starts and drives great, the bodywork has a few scratches and a dent in the drivers side door but apart from that it is clean and straight.

Any questions/inspections welcome.

Don't know what the rules are about eBay links but if its a problem when I get home il remove the link and add the pictures onto here.

eBay item number: 131484139918

Its up for £495 but id take £350 from a forum member.

Last edited:
What colour is it? On the ebay link it looks like some kind of mint-green but in the description it says grey?

Also to add, I'm interested pending the condition of the sills and the crossmember... also, were there any advisories on the last MOT?

Its a light green/blue/grey colour not bright green, as for sills and advisories I've taken some pictures for you:

O/S sill

N/S sill

Crossmember?

Advisories

Ironically that advisory sheet was for the previous MOT, most recent one didn't have any ... but needed the space so the car was scrapped this morning :(

Back