2001 Micra vibe problem.

Hi guy`s,Newbee here. I have just purchased my first micra vibe 2001,The car is a one owner from new with only a genuine 22,ooo miles on board with all previous MOT and service history to prove. However, The car has now stopped running.It was fine then just out of the blue came to a halt..This has saddened me obviously becouse previously to this car i have ran classics like a 1990 vauxhall astra belmont and a 1985 classic mini.Both have been absolute brilliant reliability wise. It would appear i`m not getting any pulses on the injectors??,I have checked the fuel pump.Checked for a blocked fuel filter ect...I have got a spark at the plugs but the plugs never get wet through cranking and wondered if any of you guys can point me in the right direction should anyone ever experianced this problem.....Or perhaps i should go back to the old stuff and have the reliabilty back..?? Any help would be excellent guys-Thank you....Kevo.

Hi Frank,Thank you for answering my quest....There was no codes at all.But,I have now sorted the problem-It was one of the two Blue relays in the fusebox between the battery and the engine..All i did was swap them over and hey presto she sprang to life again.
Once again Frank,Many thanks for taking the time to be interested in my problem.....Kevo.

Back