K11, 1.4SE, Totally Standard and Mint!

Hi

I have just come into posession of my Mums old car! 11000 miles (and I did 2000 of them!), mint condition, never been thrashed! Im nearly 30 and have never done any modding on cars before so this is going to be an all out project to make a really cool and ridiculous Micra.

I am going to be starting off with Stage 1 Mods, with a little bit of ECU remapping and performance tweaks on the way. After that I am going to investigate some of the Rallying performance parts. Im going to be leaving the exterior standard Pics will be coming soon too.

What I am planning is a really tidy, stealthy car with a cracking sound system, handling and performance...

See you around!

Yeah, I just found that out from a mate in the motor trade! Still, I am going to be starting off with a Power boost valve, strut brace and Induction Kit this month, followed by a break in December, then in January, Bilstein Dampers and Eibach Shocks. February will be a custom Decat and Janspeed Exhaust.

Im getting quotes in from people who I emailed over the last week, so its going to be a good feeling when it all comes together!

Back