2002 1.4SE 23000 miles, Full Service History, Immaculate!

REDUCED! 2002 1.4SE 23000 miles, FSH, Alpine iPhone, CD+Speakers, Immaculate!

I am selling my 2002 1.4 SE, its got a full main dealer service history and 23000 genuine miles, all verifiable from the MOT’s and service book. The car has had 2 owners, the first being my parents, who bought the car from Glyn Hopkin in Romford. I bought it from them as they needed something bigger which would accommodate a wheelchair as my Dad is getting less mobile. I am selling as I want some thing a little bigger, but I want my car to go to a good home!

The car was treated with Supaguard from new, and this has kept the paintwork, underbody and interior in perfect condition. It looks like it just rolled out of the showroom! One important thing to mention is that everything on the car has been done professionally, from servicing, to changing the wheels and air filter. I have receipts for absolutely everything!

Its the top of the range model, with Air Conditioning, Parking SensorsABS, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Sunroof, Velour trim with rear headrests. I have also had the stereo and speakers upgraded to an Alpine head unit (with direct iPhone and iPod connection and Bluetooth). There is also a subwoofer. I added Almera GTI alloys and a Green Cotton Nano, professionally fitted by Humphris of Oxford, the front tyres are new Pirelli P6000’s and the rears have plenty of tread too.

As for the MOT, it runs until May 2012, and the tax disc will be renewed before sale.
In short, the car drives like new, looks amazing and I doubt there are many cars in this condition with this mileage. The car has had an easy life and been looked after.

I am looking for £1950, Flickr link below for pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55893503@N05/

Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300591224779

Phone number for any enquiries: 07778132987. Call anytime, viewings after 6:30 any evening, just give me a call to arrange.

Is this still for sale?

just wanted to know if this micra is still for sale. i've tried calling the number provided but keep getting voicemail (have left message).

Back