[ACT] For Sale - 1999 Aus Delivered CBR250RR *MINT COND.*

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

Sadly, my bike may be up for sale. Reason is I've just started my own business and I want to reduce my debt as much as possible. However, unless the right price is had, then it won't be going as I don't need to sell it but would prefer not to have the debt

I've only had the bike since January 2007

Some quick details:

-Australian Delivered CBR250RR
-Built 10/1999
-47,xxxkm GENUINE with log books and receipts dating WAY back
-17T front sprocket and 54T rear sprocket
-X-ring chain
-Painted Ford Blueprint Blue with chrome RR and other stickers
-Genuine Slipscreens tinted screen
-Custom checker plate heelguards
-Chrome bar-ends
-Full Engrave CBR250RR Guage Surround with Shift-I slot (Made by Jester on these forums)
-Clear oval style aftermarket indicators
-Carbon look tank protector and keyring (they match!)
-RR grips
-Polished petrol cap, boot lock and can
-Pretty much brand new BT45's front and rear (over 95% tread)
-New choke cable (previous owner)
-Serviced around 1000km ago (full oil, fluid, chain, sprockets, air, oil and fuel filters etc..)
-Will be sold with 3-6 months rego depending on the sale price
-Will come with a Magnum Disc Lock and all spare keys
-All fairing bolts replaced with new bolts that include rubber washers (to stop it chipping the paint, and looks really good)

There are a few other things that I will post up later. It has never been dropped by me, the bike is immaculate. Switchgear, guages, seat, frame, wheels etc... all look BRAND NEW. This bike is pristine and will suit the most fastidious buyer (which I am :])

Everytime I see another Cibby rider or take it into the shop, it always gets comments on how good it looks. Its always been garaged in a lockup garage and never left alone for more than 30 mins at the most. The engine is very strong and healthy and it pulls like very hard all the way up to 18,000rpm. It's always been allowed to warm up VERY THOROUGHLY including tyres and brakes before being ridden remotely hard at all. I've babied the thing most of the time I've owned it though, only having my license from January helps with not wanting to thrash the bike.

Previous owner was on the CBR250.com forum and serviced and looked after the bike as religiously as I have. It's going to be very sad to see it go, IF it does...

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t200/simply_mighty/Cibby6.jpg[img]
[img]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t200/simply_mighty/Cibby5.jpg
Cibby3.jpg

Cibby1.jpg

I'm looking for offers around the $5,750 mark and will post up pictures soon. We may be able to work out a deal regarding the gear that I have with the bike, but will only do so in person so you'd have to come see the bike to find out.

Sean
swevans @ iprimus.com.au

cisco

» CMF Member
Wow mate..

Doing the personal training stuff?? That would be really cool.

Good luck with it.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Yeah sure am mate,

I'd prefer to have my own business rather than debt and a motorbike...

Still, will definately be buying another CBR250RR its just a bit impractical at the moment..

Sean

CMF_Family Hack

» CMF Member
Yes Sean you should jog to work and back now.
Just get youself a pair of turbo charged Nike runners.
Can you help me with a monster tooth ache which started about 2 am this morning. Today Anzac Day so have to live with it until tomorrow.
Anything that goes wrong always out of hours for me.

cisco

» CMF Member
That's the right attitude mate. Start it off now while you're young and you will never look back. By the time you are 30 the business will be absolutely thriving an all your mates will still be working for other people at their jobs. Go for it!

Oh Hack, that sucks. Go and bite on swifty's leather steering wheel.

Back