K11 1.3 Gearbox Needed A.S.A.P

Hello everyone i'm in real need of a K11 1.3 Gearbox as mine has a bearing issue at the back of the gear box and a hole inside it where the drive from the gear box goes to the clutch :( Also if anyone could post links to gearboxes or an idea of how much one is whats best to buy new or buy old or what ? im in real trouble n i need this gearbox asap :( Please help!

Why don't you upgrade to a 1.0l gear box while your at it. They have a lower final drive in them..
I think it is the 1.0l gear box off a non coil pack between 98 and 2000 that will fit yours. Some one correct me if i'm wrong???

Thanks guys although i dont have much to spend as i have to pay a mechanic to fit it, great mechanic quick everything and lets me get involed haha i can understand the idea of a 1.0l box on a 1.3 but i do use the motorway quite often and i can imagine it being a right pain in the ass sitting at 98 and not going anywhere faster but if its cheaper i might aswell haha i'll be SR20'ing it fairly soon anyway as i really fancy the sound and the good vibes people have to say about them, i need to get the box done asap though so tomorrow ill be going to a scraps to see if they have one and asking my pal if he can help fit it tomorrow too if anyone n i mean anyone lives in essex and could help please do as there will be cash in it for you and the labour that is needed + it'd be good to have a buddy who also likes micras and dosn't live on the other side of the country i.e Motty :( still guys keep the good info comming im at work atm and well i dernt ask how much my nissan dealership would charge haha thanks everyone but please keep posting !! :D

how much do you reckon they'll be though ? because i dont wanna go to a scraps without knowing what sort of price ive gotta pay

Last time i got a gear box for a micra i paid £70 from my local scrap yard.

Oh and a 1.0l gear box wont alter your top speed unless you have alot of power under the bonnet. But if you use the motorway every day, 1.3 gear box would prob be better for you if you like sitting at 80 or 90 mph..

Ok thanks guys i found a scrap yard that charges £75 for a gearbox from the 1.3 and it comes with a 2 month warrenty although i dont know exactly what it covers.. thanks guys for all your inputs its really apprecated :) also is that a good deal ?

Back