K11 1.0 Muzic for sale

Hi I’m new on here not sure of best place to put this but I have a K11 for sale and thought it might interest Micra lovers

It’s a 1997 R 1.0 16v Muzic, 1 owner 22000 miles genuine with full Nissan history
No PAS but drives very well very nice accept some light rust on both rear arches

It’s my mums who can’t drive anymore and she has cosseted it from new, it’s been garaged all it’s life and has only gone to the supermarket and back

She wants a good home for it so thought it might appeal to this forum, we don’t want a lot just that doesn’t end up delivering pizzas or the like

I have photos if you message email or I’ll try and upload them

Jim

Last edited:
Hi I’m new on here not sure of best place to put this but I have a K11 for sale and thought it might interest Micra lovers

It’s a 1997 R 1.0 16v Muzic, 1 owner 22000 miles genuine with full Nissan history
No PAS but drives very well very nice accept some light rust on both rear arches

It’s my mums who can’t drive anymore and she has cosseted it from new, it’s been garaged all it’s life and has only gone to the supermarket and back

She wants a good home for it so thought it might appeal to this forum, we don’t want a lot just that doesn’t end up delivering pizzas or the like

I have photos if you message email or I’ll try and upload them

Jim
What's your asking price? Such a perfect example (granted with no photos to prove) should be worth a fair bit more than the average beaters that show up on here.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Well he hasn’t paid me so I still have the car

If anyone’s interested I can email pics of the car and the service with a lot of Nissan stamps!

If you want more detail message me I can’t seem to add a picture on here due to size of file

Email me on [email protected]

I will be listing the car elsewhere later in the week but want a good home for it thus why I put it on here in the first place

I’m negotiable and want a quick sale, I have the V5 and keys and it drives well

Back