K10 washer bottle

J

josyjo

Hello

Not sure if I've posted on the right forum, lost the top of my Fig's washer bottle and it was suggested that I ask on here if anyone could help with replacement bottle / part number etc (same as micra K10).

Cheers

the easiest thing to do is pop to the yard, and whip a washer bottle top off and put it in your pocket.

best idea, nissan will no doubt want you to buy a complete bottle which will cost some stupid price. nice to have some figaro owners on here we dont have any as far as im aware :) despite me seeing at least 4 a week lol

Cheers Guys

Will investigate local breakers yard and ask around, will make do with my bit of cling-film and string for now (blue peter - what would we do without it!).
ps I hardly ever see any other Figs :-(

If I recall correctly, you were on the MSC stand at JAE 2005 with your Figaro weren't you? Was a very nice and shiny example :) welcome back to the forums :)

I see quite a lot of Figaros down in Kent and Surrey, it seems to be where most of them live lol

James.

yep - it was mee! hoping to go again this year (trying to gather some more figs for a stand). Been on a few meets to Cambridge, Kent and sunny Essex (home turf). Like you say, they do seem to be in clusters around Surrey and a lot in the Sussex area. Hope to see you at JAE!!

Yeah, I'll definately be there, but in my K11, not my Micra camper van (going to be selling it soon as I need the money to tune this one)

Back