new window washer bottle

CMF_victoriacarpenter

» CMF Member
Hi everyone

I am new to the group , I have just got myself a micra K11 1995 and I am wanting to do it up , has no rego yet ,I am waiting on a few things

My problem is I can't find a new washer bottle anywhere.. can anyone help and send me to the right place...

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
Coolant overflow reservoir on ebay but I haven't seen washer bottles. I am picking up some exhaust manifold gaskets from nissan today, I'll ask availability and cost of a washer bottle. It won't be cheap I'm sure but worth knowing.

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
Okay, got a price on the washer bottle and in true nissan style the pump is included with it for the princely sum of $367.15+gst and the neck that goes thru the inner guard plus the lid is an additional $40.87+gst.

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
Derek I would not be surprised, a lot of nissan is interchangeable. Though even if its not a direct fit I'm sure an n14 or another nissan one could be made to work with minor customisation.

The pump on my washer bottle has died so I was looking at buying one to replace mine but considering the cost I think I'll buy a generic pump and craft a reservoir from carbon fibre for the same cost :)
Or just change the pump.

my brother is manager of a Repco store, i'll ask him if they can get the washer bottle and pump.

Back