k10 swoping hubs from k11?

bombz4

Ex. Club Member
Im not dead just been quiet for a while! Okay my micra has been sat for almost 9months now and my wise mechanic father wants to overhaul my brakes so ive been explaining its possible to swop for the k11 hub, along with the brakes.

Can any one give me a quick round up of the work involved? my father hasnt been to well recently so i will probably be doing most of this work alone or with a mate, and would i need parts off the prefacelift k11? basically ive got 2weeks of free time to get my car back up to scratch. Please could some one with knowlede on this give me a quick round up so i can set off to the scrappers in my 1.0l citroen ax (which i hate). thanks bomb

Well I believe if you're changing the hub, then you'd need to change the outer CV joint for a K11 one. Not 100% certain as I'm not even sure what i'm going on about!!

its here some where im sure when ive got more time il have a good search and find it i know ive seen it before, the brakes are easy to upgrade once youve got k11's too

Back