Strut brace ( in midnight purple) - SOLD

STA60004.jpg

STA6000.jpg

4 - 1 Exhaust manifold - PROVISIONALLY SOLD

STA60005-1.jpg

STA60006-1.jpg

Custom inlet manifold and carbs - PROVISIONALLY SOLD

boggbros2.jpg

Lowering spings PI -35 ( if you can replace with standard )

STA60040.jpg

And pannels needed just ask same goes for lights

It has a 1.2 in it on 67,000 miles

Rev counter

EDIT * EDIT * EDIT

i completely forgot i have brand new the following service parts

New clutch and release bearing

alternator belt

cam belt ( ecc 1.2 )

windscreen rubber

all the lights are in good working order and i have a random march reverse light ( one that goes where the reflector and fog go ) if anyone has an uneven pair

I hope those provisionally sold bits are for me my friend! If so, i can fire over the money whenever :)

Speak to you soon

hey,

how much for the Full Foah kit including splitter and fogs and the Foah spoiler??
And is it possible to send to essex??

i can vouch for all the parts on this car being top top notch, many bargains to be had here! pauls spent big bucks on some of this stuff. and the kit for sale is the best one for the k10 IMO i should know i had it on my k10 :) look best in white though :) good luck with the sale mate!

Dude, can you confirm the above bits and pieces are going to me, and when we can exchange funds / parts etc

hmph u got there before me lol :), nah to be honest if i buy a kit now it'll sit in my garage for ages untill i have the confidance to spray it and fit it (i wouldnt want to ruin it), i want to do everything myself to build expieriance for any later projects i have :p

lol...yeah i just go there before you! had to persuade my dad to take me to get it when avaliable! was tough! lol.

Im going to spray it when i get it! And it going straight on my k10 :grinning: Cant wait to go get it!

as long as you take your time when spraying things lik bumpers you can get very good finishes from rattle cans.

prep prep prep and prep again then do light coats and leave them to dry properly and when finished make sure u leave it to harden off fully before cutting / polishing

yeah! my bro rushed his fiat cinqcento when he sprayed the whole car using rattle cans! turned out alright but not as good as it could of been!

I may be getting it sprayed using a spray gun though by my mates dad! So should all be ok

coss it wont be ecnomical to put it through its mot and its chewing its way thru a second gearbox the exhuast has a huge hole after the manifold sills are going and im just a bit bored of having to have every part i want for it made it costs twice as much for hardly any gain compared to other cars of the same size

brace is sold

kit should be going on fri

and rimmer has the money waiting for the inlet and exhaust

all other parts of the car are up for grabs

Recap

SOLD SO FAR

Strut brace
Full Kit
Spoiler
Headlights
Engine
Mirrors

UNDER OFFER

Carbs
4-1 Manifold

STILL FOR SALE

All other lights including rear clusters, side lights (face lift), Front indecators, rear fog and refector, Jap import reverse light.

Hub for a k10 (mounty)

Brand new Front wishbones, Clutch kit, cambelt, alt belt,

ECC dizzy

front windscreen rubber

K11 Janspeed backbox Modified to fit a k10

Spare grill if somone wants one to mod

Hey Paul, just back from sunny Spain. I think Arnold will be in contact very soon for a collection date. :)

would those lowering springs fit on standard shocks?
or are the shocks for sale too?
how much u looking for?

they are on shock but i would need your car here to do a swap really and it would need to be soon

saying that 30 quid and there urs all 4 springs and shocks front are new but rear arent but the rears are really easy to fit new ones

also i do still have the anti roll bar could fit that at the same time for a fiver

SOLD SO FAR

Strut brace
Full Kit
Spoiler
Headlights
Engine
Mirrors
Carbs
4-1 Manifold
Head (to bob when i get postage sorted)

UNDER OFFER

Brand new Front wishbones, Clutch kit, cambelt, alt belt,
shock springs and rear anti roll bar

STILL FOR SALE

All other lights including rear clusters, side lights (face lift), Front indecators, rear fog and refector, Jap import reverse light.

Hub for a k10 (mounty)

ECC dizzy

front windscreen rubber

K11 Janspeed backbox Modified to fit a k10

Spare grill if somone wants one to mod

well fitting is not a problem as i have acces to full garage etc so can do that myself, would the swap need to be so you can put my ones onto the old car? and why does it need to be soon?

what about the rears is not new?

would you be willing to have the springs and shocks and anti roll bar sent by courier if i arange it then if you need them i can send you the stock springs and shocks?
sorry for the long post

i need to do the swap so there are some on the car and it has to be soon cos i cant keep half a car on the road for much longer

Back