K10 Micra 1.2 Stripping

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
k10 micra, k plate 80k 1.2 without cat and ecc system, 5spd, 1 owner from new driven by miss daisy so engine needs a good hard run to clear out,

anyone wanting anything from the car as its all up for offers

please post or pm me what you are looking for and i will tell you a price if i still have it, all parts will be taken off by a professional aka me :laugh:

engine sold! everything else still up forsale inc gearbox

What colour is it mate? I might be interested in the bonnet & drivers door :)

Cheers

is it a 3 door or a 5 door and is it metlic silver need driver door is their any rust on it and is their any black rubber strip on it if their is i am not interested in it it needs to be plain

ok the cars white 531 im sure, needs a good buff up to be shiney

3dr black strips on the door but i can remove these without any damage or glue left over if needs be

wiper and light stalks and wiper module next to RHS headlight, are you the person thats trying to retro fit it in?

gearbox = £130

grille is damaged mate, dunno about the bonnet i think the bonnet is good but i'll check tomorrow after work

Fordy> I know I didnt say i'd definitely have it, but somethings cropped up and I cannot go for the gearbox anymore. Thanks for answering my enquiries though mate :)

if its a 3 door, have you got the strips that fit to the bottom of the window hole on the outside (that dont have rust on em :p)

doors are dented and so is the bonnet im affaid

micra 110 - if you interested i'll get everything you will need including looms and make it a kit for you for thats stalks, modules loom and anything else thats needed and a guide on how it all fits together for you for £40+ postage or can deliver if not stupid miles away or meet half way

yes i do have the tape cassette and its got fm stations on it aswell
£10+ postage

anything that gets posted will be sent by recorded mail

if its a 3 door, have you got the strips that fit to the bottom of the window hole on the outside (that dont have rust on em :p)

do you mean the parts thats are on the inside and outside lip of the doors that the window goes in between? if so i'll see if they have rust on them for you

Back