K10 1.2 Super s

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
right possibly at the beginning of october the red beasty will be forsale and gone

what im doing is putting the car back to standard and selling parts seperate

the car

J reg
53k poss 54k by october
top of the range clifford alarm
egr removed
standard grill fitted
a few little dents hardly noticeable
passenger door has been dented near the wing mirror from forced entry (was like this before i brought the car and havnt had time to source a replacment door)
NO RUST underneath the car, hand on heart its spot less underneath

if more info needed pm or reply in here

looking for £600 for the car and wont go less so dont waste time trying it on as the car is one of the mint super s's

parts to be sold seperate are

march rear light clusters inc 2 reverse lights - £100 no offers as i would like someone else to try find some cause its like rocking horse poo

4-2-1 stainless exhaust manifold heat wrapped + system all way back, o2 lamba sensor boss welded in for use with a 1.2 with ecc system or you can use the bung that will come with it, 5 inch outward rolled tip, loud on full throttle but noise level can be controlled with the right foot lol - £350 no offers still in great condition since its stainless

please post interest now so come october when its up for sale i can see how much money i have to put forward on a new car

selling because i want a faster car basically maybe s13 200sx or starlet glanza v

in october i may have enough for the exhaust. can i have dibs on it untill beginning of oct?? then ill let you know if i have enough. or if you need a standard ecc manifold and full system to go back to stock that could be a little in part ex?? cheers mate!

can a mod please delete this thread as it was wrong of me to post it up for a few certain reasons

Back