K10 Spark plugs

I have the 1.0L colette and have got some new spark plugs from a friend, the NGK BP6ES type. Will these work ok in the car or will they be too hot? Is that a problem in a motor like this? Would you say not to bother and go with the standard ones that NGK recommend?

H

i always go for NGK V-groove....they cost about £12 for 4 in halfords and is code 504.

just relised your not uk, those sparks should be fine as long as the thread is ok.

I am in the UK at the mo.

What is the part number for the V-groove NGK's that everyone uses in their K10s?

I think I'll leave these hot plugs for the moment as I don't want to damage my 22year old car!

H

quick question been in halfords to day to get some new sparks, on the list they have there it says to use NGK v-groove 404 sparks for the k10.

plus i got a new filter for the k10 while is was there, i've got the one they recomend for my car, but its a little smaller than the one thats already in the pan.

Thats right, I remember seeing 404 written. Instead I got the copper standard ones, think they were 707.

You mean air filter? I wouldn't worry.

so are the copper standard ones ok, cos iam thinking of replacing mine soon, god knows how long they've been in the car lol

Back