K10 roll cages

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Anyone interested in K10 rollcages?

Anyone with a K10 will know how weak they are and how much they flex, I have just got a price for around £600 which is a 6 point cage with rear cross bar and including two optional door bars. But with a few interested I could probably get this down further.

would this be a straight bolt in type or will bits need to be welded?

i would be interested might have to see some pictures of one fitted and the price would have to below 500 for me to seriously consider it as 600 is near enough the same price as the car your putting it in to

would love one but at the mo its well out of the question, my car needs loads of things done, and id like a full re-spray first! but maybe sometime in the future.

No, fraid not. Its the price I was quoted and as they are not made any more they would need to be made to order so it costs more.

what about a diy one? i know it might sound a little crazy but im sure if i got the stuff to do it and spent a few days on it it could be done. only prob is im sure they weigh a load!

The wight is offeset by the fact it stops the K10 twisting so much.

I can ask if you want. I don't know what price they would give me. Dealers are never good (and rightly so) when dealing with small quantities, its just not worth their time.

Ed

k 10 does flex loads, ie if you jack the front wheel up you cant get the opposite door open, £600 is a fair price for a custom cage but way out of my price range at the moment

EDITED

Please note this is a BUY AND SELL Section for fusion motorsport parts & products only. Do not discuss where you can buy alternative parts from other suppliers as that's not the section to do so

Back