K10 March i.z - For Sale

S

Slim

I have for sale a March i.z.

Its basically the base spec jap version.

You can have it now for £75 or i'll put a years MOT on it, polish it up and service it for £200.

It did have PAS and A/C but these have been removed for my micra, which was the reason i bought it. All other march bits like the rear lights etc, will be removed as well, but i'll leave the bootlid on. Also, it has the nice facelift March grill on, which i shall leave on the car.

thats as it is now mate. No MOT, looks rough around the edges. It's a good price if someone wants to take it away for that, however, i'll put in the work and get it MOT's and tidied up for £200.

err, no, thats why i'm removing them, to put on my K10.

if theres no interest my early next week, the car will be scrapped.

hey slim mate whats the difference between the uk and jap grills then and also what colour is it can u get some pics of it up please

it's white, i'll take some pics tomorow, Grill is different, and i'm in nottingham.

are the tits on the boot smaller than standard micra ones? if so i'd be interested in them as well as the grill. If your scrapping.

tits are smaller, however, i'm having these for my car.

The only thing that i have for sale is the grill. I'll take a pic tomorrow, and it's £20 + postage, take it or leave it, no haggling.

Back