K10 for sale

MightyMite

Buy & Sell Member
I thought I would mention it on here first as you lot seem to have an interest in these waggons.

I will be putting 12 months MOT on a 65,000 mile, 1 litre, white, K10 Micra this week. When it has the MOT I will be putting 6 months tax on it too and then it will be up for sale.

I originally bought it for spares but changed my mind and decided to fix it instead (needed welding at the back of both cills). The Micra I use everyday has 105,000 miles and the difference between the two is amazing! The engine is so smooth, there is alot more poke and is just an all round nicer drive. I was tempted to keep it!

I shall get some pictures on here in the week and am open to offers. Will be up for sale locally as soon as I MOT it.

Thanks, Adam

OP
OP
M

MightyMite

Buy & Sell Member
Pictures to come, I'm In Port Talbot in South Wales, 10 minutes outside Swansea. I've seen a few K10 sell on ebay for about £350 with shorter MOTs and similar mileage... so around this figure I'm assuming

OP
OP
M

MightyMite

Buy & Sell Member
100_4524.jpg

Normski

Ex. Club Member
I think £350 is a tiny bit too much

hey man, good luck with the sale but I dont think you'll get £350 for this, im noticing from just this 1 pic you posted that it has a little bit of bubble rust round the arches and its also a low trim level from the looks of the interior, I picked up a 1988 prefacelift GSX K10 5 speed last year in mint condtion with only 38,000 on the clock for the same price - I think you should be looking at around the £250 - £300 for this particular veihcle, sorry to sound rude, just airing a opinion.

drummersiy

Deactivated Account
Hey thirs loads on ebay cheaper and some nice ones i got my super s for £300 and thats mint so not too sure you will get what you are looking for

sorry

OP
OP
M

MightyMite

Buy & Sell Member
Is there much interest in this car as it is with no MOT? Needs a bit of welding on one part of a cill, new shock on the rear and a proper fuel cap.

I did buy this car for parts, then thought I may aswell make a go of getting it on the road and flogging it. Its been 6 weeks now and progress has been slow, I need to rebuild the engine in my Dolomite Sprint, put a Dolomite 1500HL on the road and sell on, aswell as a Triumph 1300FWD being put back on the road after laying dormant for 6 years. My passions classics, Micra doesn't quite cut it

Car is in south Wales, Port Talbot, open to offers (obviosuly less than I was originally asking for it :laugh: )

Pete

Site Supporter
From experiance without an MOT you'd struggle to give it away. I had a very tidy top of the range K10 with air conditioning etc... and without an MOT couldn't give it away.

Pete

Site Supporter
not really, It pains me to say this but your best bet is to get an MOT on it and market it at students or delivery drivers. I know I shall go to hell for saying that but i've yet to win the lottery and set up a K10 sanctuary.

just wondering would you let it go for £100 without an mot i might be intrested as i'm after a small run about and trying to get rid of my k11 as i just don't really want it anymore lol

i was intrested but i checked with my insurance and it will cost me £300 more a year than i'm paying now lol so i won't be buying it i'm affraid.

OP
OP
M

MightyMite

Buy & Sell Member
Yer this ones a goner. full of scrap metal, will be weighing it in on Saturday.

A nice 1968 Triumph 1300 sits on the driveway taking my attention instead :love:

1ucy

Ex. Club Member
Im moving to Port Talbot...Well Swansea...but i'll be working there! =]

Dont suppose you work for Corus lol