k10 limited editions

O

ohc_turbo

we all know there are the 1.0 SUPER and the 1.2 SUPER S, L, LS, and the GSX but how many other names did they get

arnold spotted what looked like a LS PHOENIX (in fancy writing)
ive got a 1.0 LS MOONLIGHT (in fancy writing)

i know these are just marketing ploys to make the sales go up but what otheres were there out of interest.

My k10 was a phoenix! there's nothing special about it as standard tho!

I know there was a 'Olympic' which had a full foak kit & twin spoilers. The boot was also filled in with some reflective plastic orange and red sheet (the belgium red k10 has one fitted for example)

There's also the Monza K10

Cant think of any others!

I'm sure there's a Hollywood K10 too, I almost certainly remember that from somewhere. (Incidentally my 1.0L K11 was a K11 Olympic Arnold, not quite as special hehe)

do you think some of the K11 ames were originaly K10 like Insperation (my dads car lol)

ohc_turbo said:
we all know there are the 1.0 SUPER and the 1.2 SUPER S, L, LS, and the GSX but how many other names did they get

arnold spotted what looked like a LS PHOENIX (in fancy writing)
ive got a 1.0 LS MOONLIGHT (in fancy writing)

i know these are just marketing ploys to make the sales go up but what otheres were there out of interest.

1.2 GS... All you need to know :p

I have an 1.2 SL.......although I don't think it was any different then a L really.

I think I saw a k10 'olympic'!!
It had the olympic rings logo on the boot, dunno if that was official!

Sorry,did not read thru thread - so olympic was official!!!

My girlfriend has a collette, it has a blue dash not quite as bright as mine! It has black strips next to th front windows and the bumper edging on the side of the car it has nicer seats and door cards than mine to and the dials wit the clock! Not bad for a d reg K10! Mine has no letters so i'm feeling bummed out!!!

also there is the lesser know k10 SLX which is a GSX with the super s dials and colour coded wing mirrors, the k10 1.2 Chic a GSX with grey interior on the white models as opposed to brown (thank god) and also the prefacelift k10s which were sgl (aka gsx) gl (aka l) and i think thats it. oh and the k10 monza which paul (fox1983) has :D

Speedle I believe the SLX didn't have colour coded mirrors as standard as the ones on my red K10 came from a white one of those and they were black ;)

Although the SLX does have semi-colour coded bumpers :)

James said:
Speedle I believe the SLX didn't have colour coded mirrors as standard as the ones on my red K10 came from a white one of those and they were black ;)

Although the SLX does have semi-colour coded bumpers :)

i think it may have been an optional extra mate ive seen at least 3 with colored mirrors and they were driven by the living dead aka the over 70's lol

Hallo ;D

I have some nice pdfs from you. I have bought them by ebay and scanned in for you.
The micra-magazines are from Austria i dont know if it the same editions like in england :D

you can see ther

Micra Mouse
Micra Flamingo
Micra Diablo
an many mores.
Have phun :D

Prospekt Vorfaclift
Limited Editions

SGL - 1 word, VELOUR!!! Mmmm, cosy.

Oh and the 'brown' interiors weren't brown like others, they were toffee colour.

Seen a Datsun DX, what specs is that?

some great reading that, i love the white micra with red and blue strips its ROCKS! i wish i had that on my old k10 :D im gonna have to do something like that on my super s :D

micramental said:
SGL - 1 word, VELOUR!!! Mmmm, cosy.

Oh and the 'brown' interiors weren't brown like others, they were toffee colour.

Seen a Datsun DX, what specs is that?

Thats the seats i have in my car

I've seen a micra millenium over here in ireland but don't know whats special about it unless the colour has anything to do with it, it was black on top and grey/silver on the bottom.
Mine on the other hand is a Micra Magic., its black with full black interior, with a green strip on all the door cards, green tartan design on the seats, a white speedo dial, a journey mileage counter, a green light to light up the heater controls, front door speakers, spoiler and a green squiggley design on both sides of the body. All as standard. Oh and intermiate, slow and fast wiper settings.

TJW what you describe there is a Micra Super they must have called it a magic where you are i guess bit odd....

there are coing some new pdfs in the next days ;S i post it to you, soorymdor bad typing i have birthyday and iam drunk :D Proscht!

Back