Calling k10 super s owners

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
hi guys

i need help from the SS owners, i have some super s dials but the pins in the block connectors at the back are a different configuration to the LS and other model micra's (i know as ive changed dials from ls to gsx to super and all that)

what i need to know is where each color wire goes in the 2 connector blocks at at the back

fordy i recon your my man for this one as you prob know what im talking about :)

have you done a search for this Matt, think theres some detailed threads about the dials thing, but I understand its quite tricky.

Good luck!

what i need to know is where each color wire goes in the 2 connector blocks at at the back

fordy i recon your my man for this one as you prob know what im talking about :)

lol

i'll pull the white one out of the garage and take a pic of what colour wires should be where

i remember a wire from the left had to go to the right i think the colour is yellow but not 100% sure

luckly its day light so i'll go out and take some pictures mate once ive finished my cuppa

mine is an LS with super dials in, took me hours and hours to work the wiring out but i did it. I can take a picture of mine if you want? just let me know.

right got it dude

one sec tho

217467ab8353a98f.jpg

217467ab834ad586.jpg

black connector

1. Black
2. Yellow / Bblack strip
3. Yellow / Pinky brown strip
4. Black
5. Red / Blue strip
6. Red / Green strip
7. Orange / Black strip
8. Black / Yellow strip = coil -
9. Yellow = comes from white connector
10. White / Red

White connector

1. Black
2. Yellow / Red strip
3. Yellow / Green strip
4. Green / Yellow strip
5. Black
6. Red / White strip
7. Black
8. Green / Red strip

diagrams are from the back of the connector where the wires go in

now go quickly speedle theres still day light lol

hi guys

i need help from the SS owners, i have some super s dials but the pins in the block connectors at the back are a different configuration to the LS and other model micra's (i know as ive changed dials from ls to gsx to super and all that)

I was gonna do this for you this weekend! Never mind

cheers fordy thats exactly what i need thanks alot mate! i can get in fitted in minutes now :D

have you done a search for this Matt, think theres some detailed threads about the dials thing, but I understand its quite tricky.

Good luck!

nah its easy mate once you know where the wires go you get a thin screwdriver and remove the pins from the block connectors and switch them round takes about 10 mins :) (ive done it loads of times so i've got the knack :))

now need to get some wire for the tacho... :p

fordy what were the wires on the extra 2 pin connector for? i've completely forgotton lol (its been a while) :D

fordy what were the wires on the extra 2 pin connector for? i've completely forgotton lol (its been a while) :D

i never connected them on the ls to super s conversion and the dials worked 100% fine

the 2 wires are for the ecc speed sensor

;p hope you install them ok. I remember the last time you tried to do mine, you failed badly hehe

yeah, thanks to James! :p Get some decent bulbs / LED's behind yours whilst they're out! a nice little mod :)

No bud! I was waiting to put them on the 1.2 that's available for me instead of the 1.0, but the 1.2 isnt fitted yet. They're probably going to go on the 1.0 for JAE though

Back