K10 Lights

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
I love everything about my car apart from the front headlights, what could be done to make them look better, more stylish???

Thanks in advance...

nothing.lol
without ne major work

Attachments

• Picture (74).jpg
    Picture (74).jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 180
make your own :)
otherwise no u cant get ne thing. you cant bad boy it either without changing the way the bonnet opens.

i believe at this present time on the only one with different headlights in :)
and ive got golf mkIV lexus lights

I just noticed your avatar Mr. MicraK10. That's very cheeky! Remove the top bit please! (Unless you want to pay £10/£20 ;))

James.

RE: RE: K10 Lights

James said:
I just noticed your avatar Mr. MicraK10. That's very cheeky! Remove the top bit please! (Unless you want to pay £10/£20 ;))

James.

Lol, You pay for me?

The cheek! :eek:

If I didn't have to go out to fix a PC now i'd remove it myself. I hope to see it gone by the time i get back ;)

James.

James has just pointed out this post to me.

To say the least Micra K10, I'm not impressed!!!. If you don't wish to pay the membership fee then that's fine, but don't try and fool everyone your an official paid up member as I'm sure they'll feel exactly the same way!

Kev

Yes thats disgusting, you should be ashamed!!!

Got to take my hat off to you with the ol' inventiveness there though! lol ;)

copied the official member image and placed it as his avatar to give the impression he was an official member.

Kev

quickdraw said:
make your own :)
otherwise no u cant get ne thing. you cant bad boy it either without changing the way the bonnet opens.

i believe at this present time on the only one with different headlights in :)
and ive got golf mkIV lexus lights

It won't be long before there is another highly modified k10 with different headlights in also. These ones are a bit special though lol. :D

Back