brake lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Hi, i'm going to remove the number plate lights and smooth over the boot.

I was just wondering about mods that could be done to the K10 brake lights??!!
Could some sort of fiat rear lights or maybe some other nissan ones??

Many thanks in advance!

Curtis. :k10:

There are no rear aftermarket lights for the K10. Unless your planning on doing some sort of body work, filling etc, you won't get any others to fit.

cool, that sounds like a good idea!

But i have seen fiat brava lights done before, and i was hoping someone would recommend some completed lights of another car

But building my own would be a good little project!!

Any other suggestions?!?:k10:

Skyline lights would look amazing, along with the VW passat i think it is. There's also some ferrari style lights for the calibra which would also look great.

i've always thought that moving the hatch handle (placed at the bottom of the hatch) could be moved to be just above the number plate then a light installed into its lower edge.

Its a good shape for it, so i rekon it would work.

i've always thought that moving the hatch handle (placed at the bottom of the hatch) could be moved to be just above the number plate then a light installed into its lower edge.

Its a good shape for it, so i rekon it would work.

Thats exactly what i was going to do, but move the number plate onto the bumper, also it will be a square number plate and have the boot handle light above that!

Skyline hay?!! sound like a plan arnold, i'll have a look about for some!:k10:

Micra Man had one in the rear bumper and it looked excellent. Wasn't exactly a standard bumper though, but worth the effort. Smooth boots look great too, but prone to cracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back