Regarding bodykits...

Been looking around on the site at peoples' cars, and was just wondering what bodykits are typically availalbe for the K11. Would also like to know if the kits can fit both the prefacelift and facelift models, considering the shape of the cars is pretty much the same.

Pics of the various kits would be appreciated :)

Bodykits? Welcome to 1995!

I haven't seen any kits on a Micra that look good.

However subtle stuff can look quite nice ;)

Here's a few that I think 'work' on the Micra.
unknown.jpg

aero palace cab.jpg

key say seiken.jpg

sixth sense rear pre.jpg

IMG_03511.JPG

Umm Nismo, Wald and Impul all look good on the K11
Nismo:

IMG_0244.jpg

Wald:

74997.jpg

Impul (Sorry about the naff chavy example)

3153830101_large.jpg

My favourite is the Nismo one. It's also the most readily available. Impul come up now and then and are usually on eBay. Wald are hard to come by but are very nice.

Thanks for the info :)

The Nismo kit looks the best to me, but I'm thinking it wouldn't fit a facelift. Am I right? If I didn't opt for the grill, would the bumper and diffuser fit my car? If so, i'm thinking that I might possibly just get the front and rear bumper, diffusers and maybe the side skirts. Could that be done?

The nismo kit isn't bumpers they're only splitters and you're right they won't fit a facelift as they only made them for the pre facelift

Maybe bodykits aren't the way to go then. I haven't looked into it, but I suppose custom bumpers are likely to cost a small fortune. You see I got a certain idea of what kind of look I'm after, maybe I'll try to mock up something in photoshop if I get some time.

Low Rider said:
I must be retarded in some way.......I have a dislike for pretty much any body kit on the K11 :(

I like them just not enough to get them (with exception to the Nismo stuff), it's more the rarity of them and the fact that the majority of the populous don't know of their existence

The Nismo kit looks the best to me, but I'm thinking it wouldn't fit a facelift. Am I right? If I didn't opt for the grill, would the bumper and diffuser fit my car? If so, i'm thinking that I might possibly just get the front and rear bumper, diffusers and maybe the side skirts. Could that be done?

I've got a Nismo rear splitter and I tried a test-fit today, it's not too hard to fit it onto a facelift bumper but to get it right you'd have to cut/modify it a little

Back