Bodykits for micra facelift

S

speedy80

HI guys!
I need help to find bodykit for my nissan micra 1.4 k11 2001, 5 doors, i have the micra with facelift and i can´t find a bodykit for it. All of the kits are for the micra before the facelift. Does some one know where i can get a bodykit for my nissan, the ones that i found is not so awsome like that one i found for the older micra on this page http://www.nippontuning.com/product_info.php/info/p106_Frontsch-rze-Nissan-Micra-K11.html
Is it possible to modify this one so it fits my micra or are there other kits that i can by. I dont have so much experience from bodykits so if some one knows some site i would like to know. Thanks
:k11green:

So there is no kits for this sort of micra??? There must be some awesome bodykit for this micra to:down:

dont know how sucessful facelift to pre facelift would be,
i done it to mine - in a fashion- before i got rid. i just quickly put the parts on in an hour or so in the dark to get the car roadworthy, they didnt seem like a very good fit, bonnet sat high and that was with a pre facelift catch on aswell. might be okay if a little time and effort was spent putting everything on tho.

there are plenty of facelift bodykits,

that turbo-ed micra on ebay had one... keep looking :)

Depends what you taste is really. There are kits out there for the facelift k11's. Some of them are in Japan, otherwise you can modify a corsa/saxo bumpers to fit. :) At least then it will be one of a kind.

lol, you've seen one corsa, you've seen em all...

thats why i'm modding my bumpers right now, the problem with doing one offs is you soon find out why other people haven't done it.... cos its ####ing hard!! lol

micra man said:
Depends what you taste is really. There are kits out there for the facelift k11's. Some of them are in Japan, otherwise you can modify a corsa/saxo bumpers to fit. :) At least then it will be one of a kind.

Is it a lot of work to modify that kit??? And very do you recommend me to buy it from????

micra man said:

Do you have a web site that i can look in to????

Type-R said:
that kit you posted gold one is hirendously ugly!
OI OI OI i have that bumper!!!!
Anyway who are you to judge?
I love my front bumper because it suits the micra and i have been working on converting a corsa back bumper... Its not complete but it is getting there....

Pink Princess said:
OI OI OI i have that bumper!!!!
Anyway who are you to judge?
I love my front bumper because it suits the micra and i have been working on converting a corsa back bumper... Its not complete but it is getting there....

It's life, everyone does it. Some will like it, other's won't. Try Not to take it to heart. I'm not a fan of body kits at all really, just performance :)

i have a pre facelift front bumper for sale that could be customised to fit, any good fibreglasser will be able to sort it out.

Davey C said:
i have a pre facelift front bumper for sale that could be customised to fit, any good fibreglasser will be able to sort it out.

What does it look like???

show_image.pl

I have seen this front bumper on the web but. Do someone know where i can buy this kind of bumper, this one is for micra with face lift

Back