K10 Gaz Shocks

bobsp16

Site Supporter
i have just had some good news back in an email from a mate that works for gaz suspension and he told me that he could do some top adjustable uprated and lower front shocks for a k10.
This is very good news for all k10 owners because spax has stopped doing them and there are only standard or gas kyb's which are not that good anyway..
But the only downfall is that they will only do 10 pair at atime and they also need your old shocks to use the casings.

Anyone interested i need 10 people and they work out at £200+vat a pair thats not bad cus i was paying £250+vat for spax sometime ago

Let me no if you are up for some

wouldnt you want adjustable rear at the same time tho? If you had adjustable gas on the front and standard oil on the back the handling would be rather pish

K10Daz said:
wouldnt you want adjustable rear at the same time tho? If you had adjustable gas on the front and standard oil on the back the handling would be rather pish

If your thick enough to not fit both front and back then yes it would be pish,but you can get coilover for the back easy from gaz,avo,and spax its the front that you carnt get noddy

You didnt mention you get rear ones at all in your post above mate, i know it would be pish, but others might not, was just clearing it up for the people who might be less mechanically knowledged than others mate.

Daz

Back