K10 Webber and K&N For Sale

Batch

Ex. Club Member
Hi all,

Got a K10 Webber Carb and a K10 K&N filter for sale if anyone's interested.

Pictures to follow tomorrow morning.

Sorry dibs are no longer allowed on the msc due to people dibbing on everything, and never going ahead with the transaction. It puts other people off from buying bits and pieces.

Not sure what people will want to pay before Xmas but i would like £70 plus postage for the weber and K&N together (i'm pretty sure the weber on it's own is worth that) Think i paid £80 for it 9 months ago and i only did 400 miles or so on it (can't remember though)

Both working perfectly, except i don't have the choke cable, but i think a new one is only 4 quid or so.

thoughts welcomed

have attached piccies

Attachments

• weber1.jpg
    weber1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 197
  • weber2.jpg
    weber2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 193
  • weber3.jpg
    weber3.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 188
one question i have an auto choke i think does that mean i can't use the webber? If i can then i'll be havin this!!

Djdr1veB1 said:
one question i have an auto choke i think does that mean i can't use the webber? If i can then i'll be havin this!!

The autochoke is part of your hitachi so you'l lose this once the weber is installed. The weber is a manual choke like Batch says, but hes missing the cable! Any old cable im sure would do (another car etc), you'd just need a lever to push and pull.

Cheers Arnold, so is it better to have a manual choke with the webber carb or is it better to keep an auto choke, seems a bit backwards if you get me, what does the webber improve?

the weber doesn't come with an auto choke option. Think you could make one though??

It's only to help the carb to warm up. Improves throttle response, pulling through the whole rev range and generally is thought to improve all round acceleration etc etc (although i'm sure people will dispute this in great length :D )

Hey Batch if you can do them and postage for £75 then you can consider them sold! Let me know if thats cool and i can either paypal the funds or post off a cheque!

well haggled, i'll check to see how much it’ll cost to send them. Will let you know as soon as I can get the figures through, might be the weekend but I’ll see if I can get it done this week.

Cheers fella, will PM you with the details

somebody gonna tell me how to fit them???

Any thing else i'll need to be able to fit the carb and filter???

Cheers Batch nice to have some new toys before xmas!!!

too right!!

4 bolts under the inlet mainfold come out, (disconect all of the pipes that connect to the carb above the 1cm high ish adaptor plate) take off the existing Hitachi Carb and then slip the weber on!! Put the bolts back in from underneath adn connect all of the cables/pipes and away you go.

most of it is easily visible stuff so during the day it shouldn't be a problem.

Plenty of people on here have done it so loads of people can help if you get stuck

Djdr1veB1 said:
somebody gonna tell me how to fit them???

Any thing else i'll need to be able to fit the carb and filter???

Cheers Batch nice to have some new toys before xmas!!!

ill fit them for you chap i can even tune it up as well :D

or if you get stuck you can call my helpline :p

Sounds like a plan matt, i've put a hold on the engine change as the engine i was gonna get didn't come off, tbh wanna get the respray done as a priority then with the carb and filter should have a bit more lead in my pencil anyway!!!

this webber is almost new aswell i bought it a while back less than a year from ebay thats if its the same one batch that matt sold u

Back