k10 carb advice

W

wildti

thinking of changing my carb to a webber as the old hitachi is shot to s***

my questions what will i need to do this, and most importantly what is fuel econ like

thanks Tim

ive got a 34 ich webber on my ma12 and it needs a backing plate to fit the inlet manifold, ive also got a k&n on the carb tbh i cant give you much more info as speedle fitted the carb to my car. it seems fine on mpg although i couldnt really tell you any figures but as long as you dont drive like an idiot and keep driving in second gear giving it the "induction roar" its fine! pm speedleimsure he can give you some advice

bombz4 said:
ive got a 34 ich webber on my ma12 and it needs a backing plate to fit the inlet manifold, ive also got a k&n on the carb tbh i cant give you much more info as speedle fitted the carb to my car. it seems fine on mpg although i couldnt really tell you any figures but as long as you dont drive like an idiot and keep driving in second gear giving it the "induction roar" its fine! pm speedleimsure he can give you some advice

i think u have the standard 1.0 weber on there bombz

quite possible but its still a 34ich thas what it says on the side! could be the answer to the question really! has a manual choke tho bit of a downside but doesnt really bother me

I have a 34ich with the micra fitments on it for sale if anyone is interested. It has had the choke removed though, so you'll have to be willing to go without that. E-Mail if interested

Back